We are taken the following measures in all our fleet vehicles, as advised by Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine:
- Antibacterial wipes and/or anti-bacterial gel will be available in the vehicle;
- Chauffeurs must use hand sanitizer and they will not shake hands with clients and should always wash their hands properly before and after service;
- Door handles, vehicle interiors including rest arm, displays, radio and ventilation will be sanitized between services;
- Chauffeurs are instructed to report any symptoms immediately;
- Drivers and managers with any illness symptoms are immediately sent home;
- All the reading material, such as magazines and news papers have temporarily been removed from all the vehicles.
We hope you are continuing to keep safe and well and follow all the
necessary steps to help suppress COVID-19.
The merchant guarantees the security of the user's confidential information. We use administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect sensitive information that we collect or transmit to us from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized removal, loss, unauthorized modification, access, disclosure or misuse.
The site uses technology to protect against unauthorized access by means of security at the physical location of the Site. Access to user information on the Site is protected by an individual login / password.
Data is transmitted using industry standard SSL encryption using robust cryptography.
To prevent fraud with the use of payment card details, all transactions using the payment card information are performed within a separate payment gateway and a separate server with a special access control system.
In doing so, personnel who have access to card numbers and other confidential information are criminally responsible for unlawful actions with payment card numbers and users' confidential information.