We are taken the following measures in all our fleet vehicles, as advised by Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine:
- Antibacterial wipes and/or anti-bacterial gel will be available in the vehicle;
- Chauffeurs must use hand sanitizer and they will not shake hands with clients and should always wash their hands properly before and after service;
- Door handles, vehicle interiors including rest arm, displays, radio and ventilation will be sanitized between services;
- Chauffeurs are instructed to report any symptoms immediately;
- Drivers and managers with any illness symptoms are immediately sent home;
- All the reading material, such as magazines and news papers have temporarily been removed from all the vehicles.
We hope you are continuing to keep safe and well and follow all the
necessary steps to help suppress COVID-19.